We respect all people and the world we live in.
With our Responsible Leadership goals, we’re stepping up—ensuring what we make, and how we make it, reflects our values.
- By 2025, source 100% preferred cotton and leather and 50% recycled polyester.
- By 2021, launch programs to collect used and/or damaged footwear or apparel for repair, resale, donation, or recycling.
- By 2025, source 100% renewable electricity for owned operations.
- By 2030, achieve a 30% reduction in CO2 emissions from our operations and supply chain in alignment with the UN Fashion Charter for Climate Action.
- By 2025, eliminate use and discharge of hazardous chemicals.
- By 2025, achieve zero waste to landfill in our footwear factories.
- By 2023, publish targeted supply chain wage data as part of our commitment to fair compensation.
- By 2025, 100% of women workers in our footwear factories participate in training and education programs for personal and career development.
- By 2025, 100% of strategic suppliers are leading a worker wellbeing or engagement program.
- By 2023, all Tier 1 and strategic Tier 2 suppliers will adhere to our commitment to Responsible Recruitment to eliminate the risk of forced labor.