At New Balance your statutory rights are not affected, every item is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any item you purchase from us, return it within 30 days of delivery and we will pay return delivery costs.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on custom or personalized orders. Returns must be unworn and in the condition you received them.
Items purchased on newbalance.co.uk between November 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 are eligible for return until January 31, 2017.
- Return shipping is FREE when you use our prepaid return label.
- Simply place the label on your package (please use the original box) and drop off the parcel at the local UPS Access Point or contact UPS directly to arrange collection.
- If you did not receive a label, you can contact Customer Care for a return label.
- Once you have dropped your return off at the UPS Access Point or it has been collected by UPS, you will be able to track the whereabouts of your package on the UPS website.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the original purchase price of the product.
Please note, we will refund your delivery costs as long as you return the complete order, and the returned item(s) are covered by our Return Policy. If you don't return the complete order we are unable to refund your delivery costs.
A refund of delivery costs (if any) shall be limited to the costs of our least expensive delivery method only. Therefore, if you chose delivery by express shipping, you will only receive a refund to the value of our standard shipping charge.
• Please allow 5-10 business days after we receive your package to process your refund and credit your original form of payment.
• If your return was purchased with an eGift, we will email you a new eGift valued at the refund amount.
• If you are returning an item you received as a gift, the refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the purchase.
• Please note, we are unable to refund your order if you do not follow the correct return instuctions.
New Balance stands behind the quality of its products, and we follow strict guidelines for quality control, extensively testing every shoe before releasing it to the public.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on NB1 products as they were made just for you.
While it is not common, it is possible an error occurred while producing your pair of custom shoes, in this case please contact our Customer Care.
New Balance does not issue exchanges. We recommend placing a new order for a replacement item. Our inventory changes often and select sizes and colours may sell out.
1. Place a new order online.
2. Follow our return instructions to send back the original item for a refund.
Note: Items purchased at newbalance.co.uk cannot be returned or exchanged at New Balance stores or retailers.
If you wish to return a product you received as a gift, the refund will be credited to the original form of payment (i.e., the Credit Card used for the original purchase). When returning a gift, please provide the Order Number or purchaser’s name, address, and telephone number to assist in the processing of the return.
If you have any questions regarding a return, exchange or refund, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!
Damaged or Defective Items
For items purchased from this site, we are happy to exchange or replace items damaged in transit and/or containing a manufacturer's defect. Delivery charges incurred for such exchanges will be waived. Please contact us if you would like to return a damaged or defective item.